Valtix is the industry’s first, cloud-native network security platform for enterprises. Consisting of the Valtix Cloud Controller and Valtix Cloud Firewall, the solution revolutionizes cloud network security by using a discover, deploy and defend approach. Valtix discovers cloud assets in real-time; deploys Valtix gateways via a SaaS portal or Terraform automation in minutes; and defends with the industry's most advanced cloud-aware security policies. Valtix is deployed as a distributed or hub-and-spoke architecture, is configured using cloud-native constructs, has built-in auto-scaling, and is consumed using a cloud-native usage-based model.
Valtix has been recognized as a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and has won the 2021 Global InfoSec award for “Next-gen in Cloud Security”.
Innovate, design, and develop security features for Valtix Dataplane and related infrastructure;
- Contribute to product design from conception to completion, including troubleshooting, and implementation;
- Leverage feedback from local field sales teams, colleagues in product and design, marketing, and competitor information to innovate new product features;
- Design robust programming language to address new product features, with a high focus on high performance, quality and execution.
Requirements / Desires:
- Proficient in C/C++ and familiar with Unix/Linux development environment;
- Good experience with building highly scalable systems;
- Experience in packet processing with multi-core/multi-thread programming a plus;
- Working knowledge of DPDK is a plus;
- Knowledge of TLS, Key Management and Network Security technologies a plus;
- Knowledge of HTTP and experience with proxies a plus;
- Have an eye for clean architectural and code design;
- Adaptive in a dynamic working environment, very ample learning new technologies, tools, and platforms;
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
Benefits / Perks:
- Early-stage stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch, snacks, fruits, drinks and monthly happy hour events (office locations)