MyInvestor Secures Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (ECS) and Fargate With Valtix Dynamic Cloud Policy
Case Study: Spanish neobank MyInvestor secures Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (ECS) and Fargate with Valtix Dynamic Cloud Policy. Valtix drastically simplified their security infrastructure and drove efficiency. Instead of having to think about deploying a WAF or other security controls for each workload, security could be defined as policy associated with workloads identified through tags – saving tons of time with the provider. The result: security just works, thus creating a force multiplier for MyInvestor’s team to play bigger than their team size.
MyInvestor chooses Valtix to reduce business risk, simplify security, and gain efficiencies for their Kubernetes and serverless workloads.
“With Valtix, we’re able to provide powerful protection for our AWS deployment, but do so efficiently and at the speed of an agile startup.“
– Alejandro Delgado Ruiz, Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Industry: Financial Services
Headquarters: Madrid, Spain
- Maintaining agility while meeting stringent security needs
- Increase levels of security in AWS native services
- Security posture suffered because of potential security manageability
- Zero time added to secure new workloads
- Consolidation of advanced security
- Dynamic policies tied to workload tags
Download The Full Case Study >>