HOW LOG4SHELL CHANGED CLOUD SECURITY
2022 RESEARCH REPORT ON LOG4SHELL & CLOUD WORKLOAD SECURITY
95% of IT leaders say Log4J / Log4Shell was a wake up call for cloud security (changing it permanently)
Read about the directions and challenges of Log4Shell and how shows how IT leaders are changing the way they secure cloud workloads. Download This Research Report Now!
In this free copy of our independent research you will learn:
- Key trends, tools and tactics IT leaders are using to protect from cloud security threats How IT leaders have altered their security strategy in the wake of Log4J
- How Log4J has affected security confidence with IT teams
- The top challenges to deploying new security technology within organizations
- How IT leaders see Defense in Depth as a security approach
- The perceived security strength of Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Confident About Their
Of IT Leaders Agree
It’s More Challenging to
Secure Cloud Workloads
Valtix commissioned an independent research firm to conduct a survey of 200 IT professionals. Results were comprehensive and provided a clear view of the dilemma that CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs face in 2022 and beyond.
Learn More About Multi-Cloud Security
Welcome to Valtix
Our product tour will show how quickly you can deploy robust cloud security.