Have Questions? Want to see Valtix in action?
Cloud Network Security Platform (CNSP)
A newer category of cloud security, CNSP offers security capabilities as a cloud service. The solution can provide an abstraction layer that simplifies multi-cloud security with a unified management console so you can apply one policy across multiple clouds. Additionally, CNSP offers full visibility of security events across a complex environment with correlation to specific applications and policies. An agentless solution, CNSP delivers asset discovery, network protection, and web protection. It defends your organization against threats that require east-west movement, such as ransomware; detects malicious behaviors based on attack patterns; and prevents data exfiltration.
Why You Need Network Security in the Cloud
Network security is critical in the cloud because it gives you proactive security that is independent of the underlying application infrastructure or cloud provider. While you also need compliance and governance tools, along with continuous cloud monitoring, those solutions won’t protect you against real-time attacks or data exfiltration.
- Cloud network security is independent of the underlying application infrastructure (containers, VMs, etc.) and therefore provides a common point of security and consistent multi-cloud architecture.
- Network security techniques such as network-based segmentation, web app firewall, and intrusion prevention provide a strong defense against the exploitation of vulnerabilities.
- Allows implementing context-aware security based on the workload
- Virtual appliance-based solutions may be complicated and time-consuming to implement correctly.
- Each cloud provider makes cloud network security services available, but these can be complicated and costly to implement. They also are specific to that cloud provider, thus being prohibitive for multi-cloud.
Valtix’s Solution to Cloud Network Security
Valtix delivers advanced network protection built to secure your multi-cloud applications, infrastructure, services, and APIs native to public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI). Secure ingress, egress, and east-west traffic to detect and stop malicious or prohibited activity across every account, VPC, and cloud provider network.
CNSP complements CSPM by adding protection against other serious threats to give you a complete stack for securing apps and workloads. A third-party, cloud-native CNSP overcomes the technology challenges of virtual appliance based or cloud provider specific services to offer robust, layered defenses, along with fast deployment that takes only a few minutes across a multi-cloud infrastructure.