THE 2022 CLOUD ARCHITECT’S GUIDE TO NETWORK SECURITY
Cloud architects already understand the benefits of public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI) and are trying to help their organizations reap the benefits. But most network security solutions cannot provide enterprise-grade threat prevention or adequately defend highly dynamic public cloud environments from advanced threat vectors.
This eBook is designed to help cloud architects, cloud security architects, and others responsible for the security of cloud infrastructure with some of the more important factors to consider.
Specifically, read about:
- How is Network Security in the Cloud Different?
- The 6 Critical Components of Cloud Security
- Architectural Considerations for Cloud Security
- The Shortcomings of Existing Cloud Security Approaches
- Requirements for Protecting Cloud Workloads
- Key Security Use Cases Including Web Application, Microsegmentation/Zero Trust, Ingress, Egress, East-West
- Core Capabilities For Your Cloud Security
- Critical Recommendations for Implementing of Multi-Cloud Network Security (AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI)
- Why Cloud Network Security Platforms Are the Future of Cloud Security
- Future Proof Your Multi-Cloud Security Architecture
Request the eBook today for more information!
Winner “Network Security” Category
Winner “Most Comprehensive Cloud Security”
Inc. Magazine Best Workplace, 2022
Gold Winner Hot Security Company of the Year (Security Cloud/SaaS)
Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
Selected as 2021 SINET16 Innovator
Winner of “Top 10 Baby Black Unicorns”
Startup of the Year for Security Cloud / SaaS
Welcome to Valtix
Our product tour will show how quickly you can deploy robust cloud security.