Valtix is the industry’s first, cloud-native network security platform for enterprises. Consisting of the Valtix Cloud Controller and Valtix Cloud Firewall, the solution revolutionizes cloud network security by using a discover, deploy and defend approach. Valtix discovers cloud assets in real-time; deploys Valtix gateways via a SaaS portal or Terraform automation in minutes; and defends with the industry's most advanced cloud-aware security policies. Valtix is deployed as a distributed or hub-and-spoke architecture, is configured using cloud-native constructs, has built-in auto-scaling, and is consumed using a cloud-native usage-based model.
Valtix has been recognized as a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and has won the 2021 Global InfoSec award for “Next-gen in Cloud Security”.
- Collaborating closely with software developers, you will help find solutions to customer’s current needs;
- Build, automate, and run performance testing scenarios for our products in virtualized elements;
- Responsible for ensuring our customers consistently get high-quality releases;
- This role involves testing many aspects of the Valtix Security Firewall and Controller.
Requirements / Desires:
- Experience testing network security products, preferably with firewalls and intrusion prevention products;
- L2-7 network testing experience including most common switching and routing protocols;
- Experience with Linux and open-source software;
- Experience with virtual machines is a plus;
- Experience with scripting: TCL/Expect, Perl, and/or Python;
- Experience with software build and release best practices;
- Knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocol test methods is a plus;
- Knowledge of cryptography and digital certificates is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Benefits / Perks:
- Early-stage stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch, snacks, fruits, drinks and monthly happy hour events (office locations)