Valtix Latest Release Delivers Multi-Cloud Security Across All Major Cloud Platforms With Deployment in Under 5 Minutes
Release Comes After a Strong Start to 2021 Highlighted by Key Executive Hires, Industry Accolades, and Platform Adoption
SANTA CLARA, Calif., September 8, 2021 -- Valtix, the first multi-cloud network security platform delivered as a service, today announced the latest release of its award-winning platform. Valtix 2.9 addresses speed and simplicity by enabling identification of security gaps and deployment of network-based cloud security controls across all major cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, GCP and Oracle Cloud. The release marks yet another company milestone alongside 10x platform usage growth in 2021.
According to Gartner, 40% of all enterprise workloads will be deployed in cloud infrastructure and platform services by 2023, up from 20% in 2020. However, cloud security is currently dependent on technologies that were meant for on-premises, taking significant resources and weeks if not months to operationalize. Multi-cloud makes this more challenging, requiring different approaches and security stacks in each cloud. As enterprises move more workloads to the public cloud, cloud environments have grown in complexity and often suffer from security incidents. Valtix aims to make the complex world of multi-cloud environments digestible for its customers. For the first time ever, customers can deploy and secure workloads across their public cloud infrastructure in 5 minutes and enable new apps to be secured in seconds.
“Valtix has taken a significant leadership position when it comes to multi-cloud network security. Alternatives in the market are either cloud provider-specific or rely on legacy box-based technology that has been forklifted to the cloud – and therefore doesn’t fit well with the dynamic cloud operational model,” said Vishal Jain, co-founder, and CTO at Valtix. “All organizations with cloud security requirements, especially those with multi-cloud needs, will need a Cloud Network Security Platform like Valtix or risk building a fragmented security model that ends up wasting resources, time, and ultimately risking the business.”
Highlights of the Valtix 2.9 includes:
- Increased Simplicity: Onboard cloud accounts and enable discovery in 5 minutes.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) Security: Gain visibility & control of the 10s & 100s of Cloud Services from AWS, Azure, GCP, and OCI.
- Dynamic, Multi-Cloud Security Policies: Build true multi-cloud and multi-account security that adapts to your application infrastructure.
- Simplified Deployment in AWS: Streamlined setup to secure 10s or 100s of hub-n-spoke VPCs in AWS with the Valtix portal or via Terraform.
“We’re excited about our partnership with Valtix for multi-cloud network security,” said Anderson Linares, Director IT, CIO, Quipux S.A.S. “Having advanced cloud-native security that could be automated via Infrastructure as Code (IaC) was a critical requirement. Valtix provides both visibility and tightly integrated control that adapts as our cloud environment changes.”
“At Presidio we work with customers worldwide during every stage of solution development and cloud transformation,” said Jon Jensen, VP Cybersecurity, Presidio. “Increasingly, customers who are leveraging our broad cloud services are struggling with securing mission critical applications due to lack of resources and simple to deploy and manage solutions. We’re excited to partner with Valtix in providing an innovative solution that improves cloud security posture and accelerates business transformation.”
Key Company Highlights
- In January 2021, Valtix announced $12.5 million in strategic funding from Cisco Investments, Northgate Capital and The Syndicate Group.
- Valtix platform consumption grew substantially in the first half of 2021, growing nearly 10x greater in the first 6 months of 2021 versus all of 2020. The company now has paying customers consuming at scale across AWS, Azure, GCP, and Oracle Cloud.
- Valtix announced the addition of:
- John Clark as Head of Customer Success
- Joe Barnes as Head of Partnerships
- Anthony Narducci as VP of Worldwide Sales
- Joe Palazola as VP of Worldwide Operations
- Erik Kristiansen as VP of Marketing
- Valtix named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor.
- Winner in 2021 Black Unicorn Awards, in the sub-category, ‘Top 10 Baby Black Unicorns’
- Winner in The Globee® Award’s 16th annual 2021 IT World Awards for the category of Startup of the Year for Security Cloud / SaaS.
- Winner in the Global InfoSec Awards from Cyber Defense Magazine (CDM), in the “Next-Gen in Cloud Security” category.
- Finalist in Fortress Cyber Security Awards 2021
- Valtix shortlisted for the category, Best Security Innovation in a SaaS Product, in the 2021 SaaS Awards
- Valtix CEO, Doug Murray, was named the winner of a Bronze Stevie® Award in the Entrepreneur of the Year Category for Companies Under 500 Employees in the 19th Annual American Business Awards®
“I am proud of what the team has accomplished thus far in 2021 as we remain focused on being the leader in multi-cloud network security,” said Douglas Murray, CEO at Valtix. “Our growth and industry recognition is a direct reflection of the hard work our team puts towards preventing cybersecurity attacks and data leakage in public clouds.”
To learn more about Valtix 2.9, join Valtix on September 14 at 12 p.m. EST/ 9 a.m. PST for the launch webinar. Guests will be given a tour of the new and improved Valtix 2.9 release and learn about the company’s strategy to transform cloud security. Registration is free and available here.
Valtix is on a mission to enable organizations with security at the speed of the cloud. The first multi-cloud network security platform delivered as a service, Valtix was built to combine robust security with cloud-first simplicity and on-demand scale. Powered by a cloud-native architecture, Valtix provides an innovative approach to cloud network security that is 1000x faster to adapt to new apps or changes than virtual firewalls. The result: security that is more effective and aligned to cloud agility requirements. With Valtix, organizations don’t have to compromise in the cloud. They can meet critical security and compliance requirements without inhibiting the speed of the business. Get started with a free trial and a cloud visibility report at Valtix.com.